BML 4.55% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

I'd have to identify as an "Uncle" wouldn't I? Just kidding, I...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I'd have to identify as an "Uncle" wouldn't I? Just kidding, I know there are a few here that thinks the end of the world is near when people wander off down that path. Hey, I'm slightly uncomfortable with it, but don't let it hijack my sense of reason.

Look, its fair to say I've been bearish on BML for a long while now, because they haven't actually kept to their own milestone timelines -- year after year. Those are facts, not made up, hopeful narratives wishing for the best without ascribing any definition to failure to deliver.

Secondly, I don't like posters who post nonsense continually and ramp with nefarious intent. So if I call out a person, then all one need to do is check if I am correct or not by checking said person's posts. I can say with conviction that 'its' been a contrary indicator for years.

You're free to hold or sell, but I'm not here to make you feel comfortable. I'm here to warn people who don't have a position of the facts. What they do is up to them.

Last edited by JoeSalami: 05/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.