Regarding Candace Owens, PewdiePie and other extremists

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    A World Politics thread on HotCopper on 18 May 2018:

"Candace Owens - what a girl!
    Owens is a 28 year old Conservative black woman who is probably going places, especially under Trump.She is absolutely fearless in standing up to the vitriol hurled at her by the black radicals and she is rapidly gathering a following in the larger black & white community.Go girl!"

In the last few days Brenton Tarrant wrote this of Candace Owens:
    “The person who has influenced me above all is Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views pushed me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes."

A total of 40 people have been killed in shootings at two separate mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said. Brenton Tarrant was allegedly the main shooter. Many people have seen his videos.

Just to make this clear. The actions that Candace Owens has advocated for, and that posters on HotCopper have defended, were regarded as too extreme for a man who allegedly massacred 40 people.

Australia, we have a problem. HotCopper, we have a problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.