ARV 0.00% 0.8¢ artemis resources limited

Regarding eric341, page-13

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Feel free to read my posts, it wont take long. I'm not exactly a prolific poster - 60 odd since I signed up 5 months ago. It has been more often in the last couple of weeks because I've had some time off work. Back to work tomorrow though (sigh).
    It's interesting that I'm seen as an upramper, I suppose it's true. I own ARV shares (I don't have a huge pot of money so not as many as I would like) so it is obvious that I have a vested interest in the future of the company. If I was not optimistic about it, I wouldn't waste my time hanging around posting negative comments, I'd sell and move on.
    The reason I have continued to buy ARV is that I see it less and less as a spec stock and more as a viable company with a promising future. A conclusion that I have come to after reading all of the new and old announcements, as well as everything else I can get my hands on. (Damn it - upramping again!!!!).

I view myself as a part owner of the company so I probably take it a little too personally when non-holders make unsubstantiated negative comments or just spew bs. I have no problem with someone voicing a negative opinion if they make some attempt at a reasoned argument.
    Well that's my 2 cents worth.
    Happy New Year to all, here's hoping that 2018 will be a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.005K 505.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104064 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1033119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.