ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Eric Now I'm assuming you have actually followed developments...

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Eric

Now I'm assuming you have actually followed developments with the Novo/ARV exploration so here's some really basic info about sampling. The challenge for you is to

A - Actually read it

B - Accurately comprehend it

C - Accurately apply it to a real life situation.

If you do that you will then be able to answer your own questions. Wouldn't that be fantastic rather than relying on other people to do the work for you.

https://www.911metallurgist.com/exploration-drill-sampling-methods/

Look I know you don't like reading so I'll make it easier for you - here's a couple of paragraphs for you to read.

Too much info you say - well I'll make it even easier - just read the bit in bold type - I'm sure you can manage it!!!.

"The questions to be decided in adopting a sampling procedure include the size of individual samples and the sample interval. A well-recognized principle is that the finer the size of the mineral particles (ore and gangue) and the more even the distribution of the ore-mineral particles in the matrix, the smaller may be the sample and the greater the space between samples.

Conversely, the more irregular the distribution of the ore minerals and the larger the particles, the larger should be the individual sample (in weight per unit length of sample cut) and the closer the sample interval. The mineralization in some deposits is so erratic that only actual mill tests of relatively large bulk samples will give a reliable index to the grade of the ore."

Now I have two questions for you - please answer them for us so we are all enlightened.

Does all the drilling, sampling testing and observations so far indicate whether this deposit is an example fine materials spread evenly through the resource body or a erratic distribution of a bulkier resource?

Which sampling method does the industry believe is the best method to be used to quantify this type of deposit?

Looking forward to your responses.
    Last edited by scittyandcross: 01/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.67K 1.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683244 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1697611 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.