Shovel, was waiting for your post. Hoping to see another link to...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Shovel, was waiting for your post. Hoping to see another link to that awful blog on NEN just to temper the enthusiasm a bit.

My thinking on L6 is that they might be stretching it a bit to see what Senegal brings. I know that they had a farmout pretty much in the bag last year but that fell away post the madness in that shopping mall. So presumably the thinking is why give away any more value in Kenya than we absolutely need to if we're sitting on a decent find which we can monetise, ie and retain more of the Kenyan upside. If they're stretching it then they may need to delay even because unlike many others I'm pretty sure we'll be waiting another week or two for anything re Fan-1. Not sure how FAR and Barry are getting along these days but presumably ok.

It's a very interesting time for FAR at the moment. Lots of balls in the air. And not without risk for small shareholders in that not only could Senegal disappoint, but there's also the ever-present risk which juniors have where their partners control the information flow ie either could quietly build a stake before FAR knows what it has. It's relatively easy to do that and if they use the correct derivatives it's not reportable. I know a lot of folk would love a takeover, but it would inevitably low-ball the Kenyan assets as they are still all blue sky, but for me they're way more valuable.

I too am puzzled re L9. Have asked some questions from time to time but always batted back with a very straight bat (as they should be I guess). Suspect it's just not getting a lot of attention at the moment because of all the other distractions. Both FAR and PCL are in a similar position though - an embarrassment of really promising prospects but no where near enough $ to fully explore them.

Interesting times. 2015 could be a really great year.

P.S a whipper snipper works for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.83K 2.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9350561 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4315405 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.