regarding mr. thomson

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Can anyone on here (who is not some raging Leftist) please shed some light on where the possible case/allegations against Mr. Craig Thomson is now at??

Are there still background investigative machinations going on - has the matter been dropped into the "too hard bin" by the AFP - or other investigators?

Seems to be deadly, ominously silent. And, we may ask I'm sure, WHY is that?

IS he to be let off ANY further scrutiny - scot free?He told his wife he didn't do it - looked her in the eye - so she believes him, then. Is that to be the same with regard to the Australian people? Who deserve answers- some of them actually lost their monies via such alleged obfuscations, and our authorities are supposedly still investigation a case of extremely serious alleged fraud. Aren't they?

Talk about one law for the privileged - and quite another for the average plebs! As I keep saying - if you or I had been so accused - had faces such terrible accusations of fraud - then a case against any of us would have had charges brought, been through the courts, a verdict given, and any appropriate sentence would have been handed down years ago, if guilt was proven.

What the hell IS the hold-up? We're always being told by Labor what a great, world beater country this is! Are we then to believe that despite this, our legal system's nowhere near up to scratch??

we have the right to ask - IS any pressure being exerted from ANY quarter to have this case killed off? Because that's what it's starting to smell, feel, and look like.

Not THIS long - surely!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.