RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Kevin flagged another resource upgrade in the month of August,...

1. 547 Posts.
    Kevin flagged another resource upgrade in the month of August, but the most significant announcement I'm looking for in this quarter is what is happening over there at Aquila (AQA) The spokesperson for AQA confirmed to me last week their big development decision to commit to their project is on track for this quarter. Their program looks something like this; Mine Construction - March Qtr 2012; First shipment - Early 2014. What does this mean for FMS, well lots I think; First a bit about AQA; they have 32 MOU's ( yes, that's right - 32) with Chinese, Japanese and Korean steel mills; they also have funding through their major shareholder Baosteel. So when they say they're about to commit a capex of $5.77 Bil to commit to the construction of a port at Anketell Point and 282 km of rail through the Pilbera then they have my complete attention. The reason for that is the proximity of the proposed AQA mine with FMS. If you haven't already, check out AQA announcement July 19 page 7. You'll see FMS on their map. This rail and port capacity will now give FMS a missing link not evident thus far - transport; So to summerise; it all amounts to this;
    a product in hot demand + ease of transport to market = a great business plan = major share price upgrade. F

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.