AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A dump? thanks for the early-bird, I was there waiting when weak...

1. 205 Posts.
    A dump? thanks for the early-bird, I was there waiting when weak hands dumped down to 2 cents in March, there was no early bird, but now I'm sitting on ten bags, absolutely sublime.

I suspect the Chinese suitors will find it hard to contain their glee Monday coming based on your prediction.

AVZ is the real deal tipped to change the economics for the sector with #lithium and #tin

As for Langford, he said "Baosteel says..." MRL management in its prostrations about hard done by, might have fudged the ink stating Baosteel "formally" investigated, "formally"? Well, where's the FORMAL 'cleansing' statement from Baosteel? translation tough?

SORRY, Maverick Langford won't be muzzled so easily I suspect. HE WILL TALK, keep the market honest and feverish about being WATCHED. it'll take a lot, 2 million MRL shares maybe, to 'seal'.

I think Ellison's wobbler is dangerous for MRL share holders.

Langford tweeting the alleged "misinformation" on 30th coincides with
    Mineral Resources/ MRL/ $MIN, CEO Ellison selling, What does Langford know to be tweeting same day as Ellison sells? pure coincidence? Or did some person in MIN or close to them obviously, leak to Langford whats happening?

Enjoy

Last edited by workhorse: 10/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.