AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A quick refresher...

1. 3,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    IMG_0583.PNG IMG_0584.PNG IMG_0586.PNG IMG_0587.PNG IMG_0588.PNG

A quick refresher from the November presentation, we have two drill holes at Roche Dure that revealed 202m and 230m, both of which remain open along strike, plus do not appear to waiver in thickness at depth. Additionally the entire deposit begins 'at surface'.

So rather than moaning about AVZ being over hyped or over pumped presently, current holders should thank their lucky stars AVZ didn't position these initial drill holes an extra 200m south east along strike and go deeper. Otherwise many new comers could have well and truly missed the boat.

Looking at this months round of follow up drilling, there is every chance that AVZ still won't fully confirm the depth of the Roche Dure pegmatite structure. We could be looking at total depths of 400m, 500m or even far greater.

Even in its current state, knowing what we know now, AVZ is the cheapest per tonne to that of its peers, making AVZ a lay down misere. Roche Dure has the potential to eclipse all competition in its own right....let alone the entire strike AVZ has, and not including the income tin will provide.

This 'suck it and see' approach by potential suitors is only going to bolster current holders ability to increase holdings and future profits moving foward.

Daily volumes have been slowly reducing while seller fatigue has been increasing as we now sit in an oversold state in a stock that is heavily undervalued compared to 'current' market leaders. So please don't tell me that AVZ is over hyped as the Stochastic clearly shows otherwise.

Can somebody, anybody show me drilling results that look better than what is presented above?

Tisk tisk to the devious down rampers looking for an angle/notoriety, and my condolences to those that actually believe such tripe.

Buckle up is all I can suggest right now.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.