MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Regardless of how good Mns is and would be..

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Greetings to all mns holders! I got into mns when it was .25 and keep accumulating since then when ever I can, as i really believe in this company like many of you do! to be honest I didn’t think we ever going to see 40s again! And unfortunately It possible to visit even 30s which would be a shame! But regardless of how good Mns is and would be I do believe the negative shadow of FP is on us even though the market as whole is going down these days because of omicron some of the prices weekness is directly connected to him ! As so far he really didn’t address the market in regards to those allegations directed at him! For better or worse every thing stops at executive chairperson! The uncertainty in regards to those allegations will not go away until it’s been addressed! Either by him clearly responding, or stepping down ! I am not dismissing the good he has done but right now the market as usual don’t care about the past achievements and as always looks ahead! Even though the future seem to be bright It’s sad to see him as the only obstacle on the way up! of course we can all blame the Australian the journalist and the ex employees and so on but that’s not the solution to our problem right now!
    i believe in Mns future will still buy more when I can but kind of tired and disappointed of side stories which keep coming every day and effect the price more than any other positive news in regards to actual substance !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.