NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

While I've pointed out the obvious that NWT are in with some...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    While I've pointed out the obvious that NWT are in with some part of the NBN now the NBN have woken up (largely IMHO due to their 12mbs demos by Newsat)

Let's not forget that Newsat had the satellite launch plan well in progress before the NBN saw the light "Looks to Space".

Reason is there is enough demand for a new sat regardless of the NBN. $1b revenue per satellite.

It's looking very lightly that Newsat will be first up so the NBN would be welcome to use some capacity and no doubt would even if they were planning their own satellites.

NBN would be wise to use Newsats proven Teleports regardless.

In the mean time newsat are going for this market segment as well as the old faithful mining and MIL deals:

National Point of Sale Systems

For organizations, which have a large number of end user locations such as business with a national point of sale system, two-way satellite service can be an attractive solution. Each end location is equipped with identical receivers systems, which allows the remote location to plug networked equipment directly into the receiving unit.

End user systems are of moderate cost and are affordable for a business application.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.