CMB 0.00% 0.4¢ cambium bio limited

REGENEUS undervalued on comparison BIOSHARES BUY REC

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    RGS BIOSHARES.PNG RGS looks to be trading way below its true value IMO after spending a few days researching.

I've been looking into the stem cell market and companies on the ASX and came across CYP (CYNATA THERAPEUTICS LIMITED) that has had a stellar run of late and is trading at $1 and has touched $1.44 recently.  The market cap being double that of RGS.

CYP are using iPS (Induced pluripotent stem cells ). I found the SP of this stock very interesting when comparing it to RGS.  iPS cells are produced by genetically modifying normal cells (eg blood or skin cells) to become stem cells.  These genetic modifications have raised safety concerns such as tumour formation. Their is information out there on the web saying iPS cells will not be a very feasible or  reliable method  used for the use of stem cell treatment. Also these iPS cells cannot be produced or manufactured on an industrial scale.

On the flip side and looking into RGS. RGS uses stem cells from adipose tissue.  Stem cells derived from adipose tissue have the advantage that they can be manufactured on an industrial scale and they are not genetically modified.  They occur naturally in adipose tissue as stem cells and can be isolated and expanded to produce industrial scale volumes of cells.

BIO SHARES have just released a buy Rec on RGS and IMO it wont take long before investors wake up to RGS and the SP reflects this short to med term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.