MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

regimes investor day presentation

1. 1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Was able to locate presentations made by Itescu and other co founder( forgot his name. Wow. This webcast has renewed my confidence. address is noted below: very positive presentation, very detailed and probably the best presentation I have seen from mesoblast. What I take from the presentation is:

1. Phase 3 is a given and will start in the first half of this year, which means in the next 8 weeks. So I'm tipping announcement around the corner. On the other hand this now gives me. A little concerned because why did it go backwards last week. I would say small time investors pushed it down

2. Disk repairs phase 2 results will be announced very shortly. Michael seemed very excited about this. Results must be amazing.

3. diabetes results phase 2 announced second half of the year. This is disappointing thought it was going to in first half, this may be another reason why price went down.

4. Partnering deal, Michael stated if I recall correctly that they are now in a position of strength because of their cash position, so reading between the lines, if they want to partner with us they need to pay for it.

Do yourselves a favour, have a look at Michaels presentation and also get on the regenmed Investor day website and look at webcast for Cardiovascular disease, the professor gives an overview of phase 3. Again stating that will start soon

And stop selling!!!!!

http://youtu.be/4lo5ymrXj2g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.