OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

region is getting interesting, page-12

1. 3,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    not "heard" - there have been plenty of reports that copper is likely to go from oversupply to undersupply in the next 6 or so months for those reasons. more help for miners than explorers and probably just noise as far as THX is concerned.

I'm with a few of the other posters - cash is in the bank, the pipes are showing the direction, let's not mess around. I understand they have been careful to follow the direction of the pipes because they are narrow and might be easily lost or disturbed. reading between the lines there might be a concern that (lets say) they drill vertical to about 500m and don't hit much (because they haven't followed a pipe they've just gone straight down) and that causes a bit of panic that's it all wrong.

They've only one deep hole (in the NW corner); it came up with nothing and so they moved on.

Knowing that Mines Dept are slow to turnaround, to me good planning would be to get going at red bore again, have permission to go for CW, when finished at red bore move the drills up to CW, get permission for RB. repeat.

What we need is "width" which equals tonnage (am I right in reading the last report that there was no estimate of true width?). More pipes, wider pipes, ore body. I'll take em all.

"The geological evidence remains consistent with the model of a deeper-seated source of the primary copper-gold-silver mineralisation. Each successful deeper drill program adds to this pool of evidence and improves our understanding and confidence in our interpretation. The copper-gold-silver mineralisation and magnetite now encountered in two holes at Impaler is significant and lends further weight to possible recurrences of the Gossan style of mineralised magmatic vents / “pipes” at Impaler. The evidence to date suggest we are close to another “pipe”."

Shady - what other metals besides Au/Cu/Ag are you looking for them to test?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.251K 375.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28808840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33109023 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.