agree seer, and albury/wodonga is just one of them...you should...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    agree seer, and albury/wodonga is just one of them...you should see the calibre of the professional positions vacant up here...atm...really buzzing...and real estate agents and property managers are in demand, plus accountants etc...tradesman are always busy...

its not doom and gloom like in the cities...houses are affordable ...and expensive, depends on the budget and taste...
    apparently the immigration to qld has stalled down to only 30% of its highs...see berand salt the demographers reports...
    I guess they stopped going to qld for the sunshine, since the inept state govt put a stop to all things bright up there.... he suggests qld has lost its gloss and it will be a couple of years before the retirees head back there...

I guess all the recent disasters dont help, but the slow down commenced about 2007...I know people who have gone in the past few years, first it was the coldest, then the wettest in qld history, so they did not go last year and missed all the floods..
    cambell newman will change the focus and turn it around...soon as they get rid of bligh

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.