FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi OFL8777, Been spending some time this afternoon browsing...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi OFL8777,
    Been spending some time this afternoon browsing African pertoleum (AP) and Erin Energy pressos from the past and comparing to the most recent schematic from Erin 's presso. I note the recent schematicit states "From: Cairn Energy 2016"... no surprise there!.. they ( Cairn) really seem to be a bit behind the rest of the pack. I am of the view that the latest schematic is a skewed version of all previous schematics ( one wonders why )

Following on from earlier mention of the AP ( Timis's leases) leases and it is indeed the AP leases, immediately to the west of Erin's A2 and A5 that I believe carries the rest of the string of pearls. Also see FAR's announcement where they plotted some prospects in A2 and A5 which does not closely resemble or correspond with this recent Erin Schematic or previous schematics. The shelf edge stretches into AP's lease
    I recall that Mandurah and I had discussion with CN after an IP in perth in 2015 ( May 2015 I think it was ) when CN mentioned that they are pursuing stressed companies in the region. AP ( Timis) was in strife at that time and Mandurah and I speculated whether it could be the AP lease (A1 and A4).. I certainly held fingers crossed that they will succeed in getting something done on AP's lease. A while later, the news broke that FAR negotiated an Option to farm into Djiferre. To me it was a "downer" coz I was hoping for a farm-in on AP lease.

So, now we are some 18 - 24 months further down the track. We have a farmin with Erin but not with AP which, according to me holds the other pearls.
    But who know, maybe Total or some other big sister is waiting for FAR to just finalise all farmins with all the regional companies like AP, CAP ( Is it CAP holding Djifere.?? slipped my mind) and Erin Energy and then the big sister will take a cornerstone in fAR, thus getting access to the entire Senegal, Gambia region.. Possible.

But in short.. The Erin lease are not quite the prized leases at this stage ( excepting of course the FAR/Cairn/COP leases for the time being.)

This can now be no more than an "outrageous dream" but if there is one more announcement to follow, stating that FAR farmed in to the AP leases to the immediate south, I would bet that FAR SP would double immediately... Alas, just a dream.

Cheers
    Last edited by Hotazel: 29/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.