REG 1.62% $4.24 regis healthcare limited

REGIS is still trading?

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Relatives shocked by abuse allegations at Regis aged care facility in Perth suburb of Nedlands - ABC News Shocked relatives have flocked to an aged care facility in Perth's wealthy western suburbs, demanding more information from management about multiple allegations of physical abuse against residents.Key points:Regis Nedlands is at the centre of numerous physical abuse allegationsFamily members are demanding more information about the claimsWA Police are investigating five alleged incidents from earlier this monthThey included Perth women Frances Veltman and Lucy White, whose 87-year-old mother and grandmother Dulcie Veltman was one of the alleged victims at Regis Nedlands.Ms Veltman said Regis Aged Care, which operated the facility, told her on Friday night that her mother, living with Alzheimer's and a resident there since 2017, had reportedly been assaulted.She said news of the alleged assault was unexpected because everyone at the facility had been "so kind and nice"."I'm disappointed that it seems to be far more serious than I was initially led to believe and I'm really worried about my mum," Ms Veltman said.Dulcie Veltman, 87, was allegedly abused at the aged care facility in Nedlands.(Supplied)Ms White said they had received little other information since the initial call, so they decided to turn up to the facility to speak to managers in person and check on her grandmother."My [grandmother] means everything to me so for anything to happen to her is just profound, especially somewhere like here," she said."It's just ludicrous to not be given enough information and to be waiting on calls and not getting calls back."I'm still just a bit shocked." This stock should immediately be in a trading halt. Would the CEO of REGIS resign? He does not seem to be the best person for the job for this to happen under his watch. Would he allow his parents to stay at a REGIS aged care facility?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.