EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Wabbs hope you are right but I have never said they are...

1. 517 Posts.
    Wabbs hope you are right but I have never said they are incompetent, they have not performed to my and many holders expectations. Mistakes have been made.

I don't want instability however I do feel as soon as MIN take a board seat the better (but they are not in any rushed are they - WHY) and release a couple on our team. If they do this then their strong leadership and proven company abilities would certainly assist in regaining confident and be a lot better than our current team and performance.

We are all not experts and in life some of us have to understand that we may not be able to do the job, either managers say we have to leave or we leave at our own choice. The problem for me is that people control and have huge responsibility to manage other peoples money and if fail to deliver then why is it considered so bad on here to ask for change. Why do we have to remain the same. I strongly believe in our future but remain very cautious because in business what appears on the surface to be great can just as quick bite us if we are not vigilant and ask questions, wouldn't you agree. Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.