EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Just a bit better explanation ERM Acquisition/Loan The Company...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Just a bit better explanation

ERM Acquisition/Loan
    The Company Constitution would require a vote on the acquisition/disposal of a core asset (ERM asset certainly would be included). Listing Rule 10.1 would have come into play here as we were dealing with a substantial shareholder. This is why KPMG were brought in to explain "fair and reasonable". The interest free loan/top-up mechanism is covered here also.

MIN Loan
    The Constitution also gives the power for directors to conduct the company's business which includes obtaining loans. Listing Rule 10 comes into play here because the loan comes from a substantial shareholder (check on the fairness of the terms). I don't think the value of the options would be an issue considering the interest of 5% and a 3 year term.

Poster's Real Issue
    Singa may be in possession of more inside information than you an I and believes there is a real potential that big things are about to happen, hence the price of options are virtual freebies. Do the director's of EGO know what is in the minds of MIN ?- maybe a better guess than you and I, but still a guess.
    The manouevering in the Origin Tender is still a bit of a wild card and hence no announcement yet

Conclusion
    Your share price will more the $8 mark than the $1.50 (get my drift). This would be more likely to happen sooner if the Origin Tender is successful. The directors will say this is in the best interests of shareholders. For the long term holders, the dreams of "EP368 Booty" will be lost in the big wheels of industry.

Are Shareholders are like mushrooms ? They may grow on bullschite but do they grow better in the dark ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.