NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Register you NWE Share Holdings, page-8

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your vote of confidence tui. Someone has hijacked the the spreadsheet and deleted all the information members had placed, It's a very low act by a member with extremely low mentality not worth responding to this 'vandalism' and hijacking just because he doesn't share the same view, When I last looked we already had registered in excess of 1%, - and that would have been before your post.

For those still interested in this exercise I am re setting the spreadsheet with no automatic update to anyone. I have created a new email address and those who are interested can email me their holdings and I will enter the amounts with no names, just the number of shares, and will email you the link to view the spreadsheet at anytime you want. Will not give access to change or enter in case the looney among us will email and be given access to re delete everything.

I do apologise for those who did enter the information because they found it useful or good to know. If you still interest email me with your holdings and I will manually enter them and privately email you the link to check the progress.

email: nwe,cas,[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.