BMN 1.57% $3.14 bannerman energy ltd

register, page-2

1. 600 Posts.
    Nice post ketamine, but bare in mind that alot of those smaller holders, a large percentage would be LT, IMO. A .60 - 1.00 share to most mum and dad investors isn't treated as a speccie, to them it is a bluechip!!! I agree that bmn need some solid insto's in with them, and they will come. There will be caution at the moment with all of the et stuff going on all over the world. Also, the 10 - 100,000 isn't overly concerning. Most super funds will invest in a company name, but shares will be individually listed as the entity to that super fund, ie: AMP super - Ketamine Superfund 30,000 shares, AMP super - NTtrader01 59,000 shares etc etc...you probably knew that anyway. For mine, bmn are starting to look like they have some good support. I have been watching from the sidelines for some time, waiting, and although I could have got in cheaper, I was/am prepared to pay a little extra for the peace of mind. I have a larger than mum/dad order in but I don't think I will make the top twenty list there yet lol :)

IMO, all looking good for bmn. Still be some retrace but that is to be expected. I will be happy to get on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.