CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Monthly performance certainly would be nice, it would be good to...

1. 735 Posts.
    Monthly performance certainly would be nice, it would be good to see if we have growth on growth, or just growth, or none...at least we could better estimate our position. SInce GT has stopped giving us our weekly data ( albeit as he states not accurate, not his calculations but methods employed) , we have seen a decline in Sp matched equally by the overall sentiment for this company by its shareholders ( IMO).

An opportunity for Management to step in here and provide the shareholders with some much needed information has definitely been presented to them. Will be interesting to see if they can manage to take advantage of this opportunity.

BTW it is great to see management buying into the business, and thus aligning, ( i hope ) their interests with shareholders. However, my question is whether it is an attempt to bolster the SP or a genuine belief that in two or so weeks they will be able to provide a relevant and impacting announcement that will lead to a significant re-rate of the company.

For me ( i consider myself a long termer) it is difficult to understand that all of the potential I saw 12 mobths ago, that there has been little real change in the SP ( i recall buying it around 2.4 cents this time last year).

I did think that thre was some talk from management there would be more announcements and better communication

JUst some of my thoughts and certainly not advice...

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.