CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Regular updates please, page-6

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think we can all agree monthly updates on existing businesses at least would be preferable.

I actually infer the following from the lack of announcements, previous comments on depth of pipeline and fact they are targeting big corporate deals

1) they have limited capacity, small team
    2) last year they had more time to focus on asx PR using announcements as advertising strategy
    3) currently last few months they are in the deal room trying to land a whale. Prob pulling all nighters putting proposals together

I think if it comes good will surprise many MASSIVELY to the upside.

For DMC deals I don't think they are targeting 3 car demand deals for wodonga city council, but fleet deals in the 100's. This would be good rebaseline of DMC as a step change in business and
    1) supply deals from fleet companies will be easy to match off
    2) once an 'existing supplier' to govt departments it's so much easier to get more. This is the way the system works

Rentoid. I get this is taking too long and holders are running out of patience. From my chat with Chris I posted a few months ago I got the vision and reasons for wanting a complete end to end partnered model launched in one hit. Whether they can close it all down or not we will see but I'm here because I expect the rentoid announcement when it comes to be full box and dice, eg

- initial supply partnered by major hire / providers
    - business supply - Coates hire?
    - domestic supply - mr rental?
    - providers take stake in business ( as per recent 25% deal for car next door) through CR etc
    - insurance model / courier options in place
    - money from selling off rentoid stake funds major launch

Having said that there is no shortage of Business to business rental competition and time is ticking.

In summary DMC is grinding its way through the business establishment phase and on its own should justify bigger market cap. I believe there is less than zero value assigned to rentoid right now, so I'd rather park my cash here than a shell stock and see what they come up with.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.