Hey Guys, I am new here but years of experience in trading...

1. 1 Posts.
    Hey Guys, I am new here but years of experience in trading cryptocurrency, only recently a couple years ago moved into FX and other markets.

I have been trading entirely with, as we know, unregulated brokers/exchanges since they provide sufficient leverage but I recently had a friend lose 115K to an unregulated broker, and I am now seeking decent platforms in Australia to feel more secure from the mercenaries out there.

I know there are discount brokers with low costs but I do/did really enjoy the whole personal broker thing that these unregulated guys were offering, I had my own analyst/broker and we were tackling the market together but I am not too sure where I can find this here in Australia.

If you guys could provide some suggestions, so far the only one I have come across which is quite enticing is 'easyMarkets', they were genuine blokes, offered upto 50:1 leverage for crypto and I went to others that only offered up to 5:1, spreads very minimal on MT5 and fixed on MT4 and others, and I was also told that their clients are assigned brokers and analysts to teach and trade alongside them. So that sounded good.

If anyone has used them before or knows what they are like, I would like to know if I should press forward, or else are there any other brokers out there that tick those kinds of boxes? would be great to hear some experiences.

All the best guys!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.