EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Regulations this week.. Finally, page-180

1. 12,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    that would make Tanzania a "Mugabeland"... to say I am not worried would be lying... but I think this heavy handed approach by the Bulldozer is more about protecting Tanzanian resources from being plundered - of course, they will be overdoing the "protection" bit as we are seeing now only to realise the damage it is doing... then will come the "exemptions" or "modifications"... companies in advanced stages will be able to go through their projects without further hassles and the big boys that have plundered Tanzania will be under this dangling sword on their heads to clean up their act completely... new entrants will not be coming in until this is truly a safe place to invest...

if they ever give one of the progressed projects like KNL to their cousins or friends, then it will be the end of Tanzania as we have known it and it will join the ranks of Zimbabwes that abound in Africa... good luck on these Tanzanian graphite mines to find a buyer as they will not want to be dependent on a regime supplying them their requirement...

just my 15.5c on this... I am as clueless as the next poster here :-0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.