CYP 0.00% 19.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Not quite sure why all of our announcements in describing the...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Not quite sure why all of our announcements in describing the phase 1 results have been so underwhelming??? Just watched the Killian Kelly interview (which can be viewed on the cynata website) where he described the results as "truly remarkable" and "truly outstanding"
    Yep you better believe it they are!!!
    But why isnt the market getting this message when we are paying vesparum and company exec's to spread this word?? No problem sending exec's to conferences all round the world (and we are) but it appears the message is always "we are pleased to announce" "encouraging results"
    I ain't buying any stock on encouraging results but tell me they are truly outstanding and remarkable and I'm all ears.
    Elvisj you always speak a lot of sense (and I know why) but there are many of us on here who have done more for getting the retail buyers going than the company and have attracted many others to the stock (that is a fact and in no small way and I dont say that to big note)
    Now the company might well land Fuji and we will all be thankful when it does I just always get the feeling we are the biggest cheerleaders when the company (with the results they claim are all their doing) should be.
    Is there a reason why they are so subdued?
    Is the Fuji move a take over at a price ?
    Dont intend to start conspiracy theories but when we are paying a marketing firm and all we get are endless "pleased to announce" tweets.....please... come on you're kidding ...right.
    Some are questioning the negativity here by many but there comes a time where one has to question what is being done outside of waiting for Fuji. We have been cheering it on for so long and I would love to hear the company doing likewise in the public domain. Vesparum...gee i wonder how they judge their success ???
    Well done Killian...now who else gets to hear that message.
    It's a tough market at the moment on a bigger picture side and all the other excuses but why so long for a little "excited talk"...if I was holding 2.5m shares after truly remarkable results I'd be doing the Irish Jig like Killian.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $7.059K 37.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58798 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 118880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.