RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

regulatory approval

1. 1,299 Posts.
    To all RRS shareholders i personally think the time has come that we create a joint force to seek more answers, as from today it has been one month since our last official announcement that said we were awaiting regulatory approval from the tsx exchange, here are some behind the scenes info that has been going on lately and i personally believe we are being deceived and hoodwinked.

1) Phoned Peter Landau 11 days ago and we talked about many of the upcoming developments with RRS & CXM, he was talking that fast and confident that i felt i needed toilet paper in my hands to wipe away his cr@p, anyway in this convo he said no worries mate the Regulatory Approval has already been approved blah blah blah, something should announced in the next 1-2 days blah blah blah.

2) Emailed Jo from RRS 10 days ago and asked her when our next updated would be coming re : Regulatory Approval, her comment was still awaiting approval, my return comment was PL told me already approved announcement ASAP, her return comment was that PL said nothing of the sort and i must have misinterpreted what he said blah blah blah but expecting something from CXM in 1-3 days concerning that.

3) Well known poster here on HC phoned PL 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks, said the same things as he said to me, expecting something out on 15th, didn't come, expecting something on the 22nd didn't come.

4) Phoned CXM this morning and spoke to Amanda as Sophia had left for the day, her comment was that she thought we are waiting for the JOA to be completed.

So in summary what is the truth with these vagabonds, i believe alot of the info we have been waiting for is deliberately being withheld from the shareholders, if Regulatory Approval has been granted what date was it officially approved, its definitely something i wish to take further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.