MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Great summary post @bedger and timely reminder of where we are,...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Great summary post @bedger and timely reminder of where we are, amongst the noise being generated in this "quiet" period. Interested to read your summary about Heart and the disappointment regarding progress. Would be interested in further comment.

I certainly was and I perhaps others were as to, how CLBP and its place in the queue seemed to have changed rather suddenly following Silviu's last conference call. The data from Heart was extraordinary and with a confirmatory trial seeming to be the order of the day, it screams "partnership", whereas CLBP (US) could be all ours.

I have the view that a major move on Heart could happen at any time and is not part of an orderly queue. Why? Well perhaps drunk on the data I am incredibly optimistic about the efficacy of our treatments. Successful new drugs/therapies are very difficult to create/invent/discover and get approved, yet are the lifeblood of growth and EPS that all companies crave.

Novartis seemed to have faced their own headwinds where it comes to revenue growth for a number of years it seems. If you had the inside track and certainly the bandwidth, how tempting would it be to use that advantage to "nip in quick"? Conversely, if you were a rival of Novartis, knowing they had the inside track (perhaps), would you not want to get in on the game?

I don't know, I can only speculate. However that data.........Well if something big was announced tonight, I would not be "gobsmacked".

Helpful summaries like yours, just confirm to me that my role is to be the patience. We have enough Dr's in the house to relax a little and enjoy this time, as soon it will be our time.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.