PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

There is quite a bit of discussion going on about various...

1. 297 Posts.
    There is quite a bit of discussion going on about various Permits. Some are more important than others but in the end we need them all. This was put together without going back through previous research so please feel free to correct me where wrong or add verified dates or comments.
    You just cannot fault the way this company is travelling the path to be a producer, management is so important to the success of any company and I just can't fault our senior management!

FEDERAL GOVT.

NRC............Source and By-product Material License.
    Application submitted 6-1-2011. Acceptance review began 2-5-2011 and should be complete within 60-90 days.

EPA............UIC Class I wells. Application submitted 23-6-2010. Permit granted 13-4 2011.

EPA............UIC Class III wells. See WDEQ permits as Wyoming has primacy for all applicable EPA programs.

EPA...........Aquifer Exemption. This request goes to WDEQ which will in turn submit request to EPA.

BLM..........Plan Of Operations. Submitted 20-1-2011 and needed for construction.

STATE GOVT.

WDEQ-AQD....Air Quality Permit.....In conjunction with the LQD UIC Class III Permit?

WQED-LQD....License to Mine.
    LQD Permit-to-Mine and Underground Injection Control Permit (Class III ISR wells). Because LQD has primacy for UIC Class III wells, the UIC permit serves as the Permit-to-Mine. First round of technical comments by end July 2011.

WSEO........Permit to Appropriate Groundwater... In conjunction with the LQD UIC Class III Permit?

WSEO.......Permit for Storage Ponds.

WDEQ-WQD.....Underground Injection Control Permit Class I (deep disposal wells)..Granted.

General Permit to Discharge Storm Water Associated with Large Construction Activity Under WYPDES.

General Authorization to Discharge Storm Water Associated with Mineral Mining Activities Under WYPDES. Application will be submitted once LQD Permit-to-Mine is approved.

Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans required per General Permits will be prepared prior to construction & operation & maintained on-site life-of-mine.

There are a few Local Government permits required as well, County Development Permits,Septic System ect..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.