LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Regurgitated Dribble

1. 2,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354

Oh Spazz, what a treat it is to have you back!

You shouldn't talk with your mouth full !!
  2. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    He sounds a bit disappointed and upset to me.
    Im sorry to see it. Who wants to feel like that? I mean really.
    I guess its because he cant answer the questions again.
    But in case you just missed them Spazza and replying emotionally about something else. Thats fine. Youll do ok, But if youd like to share your knowledge with us and join in on our conversation. Here they are again for you.
    If you have no reply to them. We can only assume you dont have the answers.
    All good

Things that concern me are1)How we going to afford this case when the court case according to glory, may have cost us $200k last quarter. Thats crazy! Thats after our original case and all the costing. This is just an plea to be reconsidered, with the same information, and yet look at the cost! We dont have any money in the bank to get us through this quarter. Let alone a month or so at this rate.So how will we afford more of this?.2)Why arent we being told where all that money went last quarter? It was a huge amount. Over $300k in a quarter. Its a huge jump. But there was no word on why? Shouldnt we know? Does anyone here know why? Or did we just accept its ok without even knowing why all that money disappeared? Does anyone here know? Why do I get the feeling no one does and thats all ok?3) Arent we worried about the $500k counter sue? Or was it $500million you were saying? That sure sounds like a lot. Neither we could afford. If we lose this who will participate for paying the counter sue? Dont you think investors will rather to just drop the stock and we go into administration? Think about it.That figure was the correct one wasnt it Alexandria? What have we got to defend against it? We have held the project up on its advancement for many years. This counter alone could bankrupt the company couldnt it? Do you think the Saner family would want to do that given their inconvenience for so long? I think they might be very keen to list their claim the second this court date is resolved. Im worried if we lose this case. Investors will pile out the door and wont wait for Saners counter sue to arrive. Knowing how much it is. Why would you stick around?4) How can we compete against a company who isnt ASX listed and so could easily pay any bribes required. This is Africa!...and we have all seen dozens of corruption articles from well researched posters here! We are in hot water in Arica!5) Magistrate Manda did say "You cant claim mineral rights if theres none to claim". Makes prefect sense doesnt it? How will LIN get around the fact? I cant see a way. Thats the whole case sorted right there.6) Lets say we win. What would we win? Wed win the right to buy the mining rights right? Have you ever thought about what Saner will do if we win the "right". Maybe value the project extremely high? Give us the biggest purchase price possible? Its not like we just win the rights is it? In case I overlooked something. All it means is we have to now buy it right? Arent we trapped even if we win?7) Maybe Saner can still counter sue for the $500 mill. One poster here said its a $1 billion dollar project. Thats obviously after investing considerable more to get it up and running. Then what $500 mill sale price for a $1 billion asset? and a $500mill counter sue. See where these numbers are heading. Surely its a dud deal even if we win. We are still trapped, We still may lose an awful and we dont have money to ose! Thats why so many posters here to drop the case immediately (since I think many have sold). Its a bomb in a way isnt it? Even if you win it. Its still got the potential to explode and cost you dearly!8) Have you read the court transcripts? Have you read how LIN agreed to points Magistrate Manda were making? Thats submissible evidence. As far as I understand it. Thats surely hard evidence by our own testimonial isnt it? How do we get around that?9) No we have a lot of fake rampers here claiming so many things to pump the sp. Like mining rights are going to be taken. But is that even what LIN is doing? I understood the last court case was for $100k plus 10% interest above base loan lending rates (not sure why they added 10%?..just looks bas in my eyes really to add some icing). So why are people thinking its so they can get mining rights from this case?10) The tenement still doesnt have a mining license does it? What makes you think wed even get one? Dont you think a simple bribe can stop it? What can we do about that?11) IN any event in 2018 the Saner was advised the agreement had been terminated because a third party now held considerable entitlements which woudnt allow the transfer of the 75% requested by LIN. How will that fact now be undone. You can just take back a car that you sold to someone can you? Its theirs now. How will LIN do this even if it wins?12) Further Saner claims LIN didnt have the capacity to acquire the project. We dont have enough to get through this court case now it seems. If this is true then why are we even argueing about it in court if we couldnt buy it in the timeframe anyway?13) If Saner wasnt confident he could win this. Why hasnt he negotiated a deal with LIN? Why go to court? hey must be confident surely.14)Manda did say the documents were void from inception. So regardless of if nd buts. Its over a contract that wasnt drafted well perhaps. Another issue there.15) Manda states the agreement is merely an "agreement to agree" at its best. Which doesnt allow you to enforce any agreement in any way. Well thats how I read his exact reference. So are we fighting over something we cant enforce anyway?16) Did the agreement "expressly agree" that the deposit wasnt refundable? So wont we look bad suggesting we want to claim it back? Crazy.17) If we desperately need money right and management know the court case is soon due to be heard. Wouldnt they do a raise now if they were confident? All the past raises in recent years have been management only.. So its a good time to get a discount again and cheap shares. Then when they win the sp flies up. Perfect situation. But yet they didnt. Im not sure this can be seen as management confident can it?I havent seen them buy any shares onmarket now they know the case has been relisted neither.Something youd at least expect so to support shareholders holdings wouldnt you think?But if they arent buying is this a good sign of confidence?If management arent that confident to buy more now.Why would we be?Why cant anyone here just answer these questions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.