Radicool, You said: " .... trying to contain or stifle debate."...

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Radicool,

You said:

" .... trying to contain or stifle debate."

Can you read and comprehend ? I am NOT the one who suggested putting a limit on the number of posts a day.

My response to your earlier post is just telling you that most of the people who post here already have their opinions well formed, they are not going not going to change their views because of some conversations here. It has NOTHING to do with whether there is a posting limit or not.

Have a good look at the people who post in this forum regularly. Most of them say the same things over and over again. That is the reality.

Thus, my comment "in theory, Yes, but in practice, No". It has NOTHINg to do with whether there is a posting limit or not, and, I am NOT the one who suggested a posting limit. You should scroll back to see who started this thread.

In the future, can you first read through the conversations in a thread and make an informed comment in context, instead of making erroneous comments.

It would be great, and help with your credibility, if you can make an effort to do that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.