GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official List pending Court Proceedings, page-35

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    You surprise me as i thought you were from your posts rational and "worldly" haha
    Where do i start if you want a lecture, i explain all this on finance and science forums; its amazing what faith and creationism does to the mind and how it twists science and facts.
    Ok summary for you only as very few are reading this forum now so keep this secret please!

Roughly 27-30 years from last aust recession!! cant mean much surely? hmm
    10 years since last GFC in which crashes occur around 7-12 years and this one tipped to be up to 3 times as BAD!!!
    Unlike 10 years ago, Aust this time is in crippling debt the highest in the world after Swiss but that has OS component so really we are worst in world. almost all housing debt and exposed banks- thus the govt attempt to get a 10K cash limit through to stop you withdrawing your money when the banks COULD collapse as they did in the US 2008 and bail IN is needed- basically depositors money is used to pay off all the defaults- YES VERY FAIR to those who didnt cause the housing boom now crash due and innocent people MAY have to pay if bail out isnt doable

Int rates down month on month and the IMF has told aust we are in very serious trouble and told the treasury to get the cash lock up ready as other countries already have and they cant get their money out
    The govt is pretending its to fight the black economy (crime) but smarter heads have woken up and now its buried in a long committee to get to the truth- Morrison is VERY not happy as they have been caught and the truth will come out. He wont even answer questions from labour about the state of the economy and stalling heavily. They rushed the bill through the lower house last week in total contempt for the "people" investigating this. After the bill was to pass, only the minister has to sign to reduce the amount and they have been advised to go to 1K as you see other countries already have this. Jail terms if you break this law!
    Rates throughout the world are zero or neg ,not all but debt in the US, aust, china, NZ (some) the critical money and trading places are all in trouble now and even the govts and treasuries are pumping massive money into Wall Street to prop it up- 870 BILLION!!! already to keep their boom from crashing . Its called repo but its really QE but they cant admit that as thats when things really are bad.
    Also violence is getting out of hand now in HK so China's troops will cross the border into HK, a western capitalist freeish place where criminals can launder money through HBFC and others- ah freedom. What do you think will happen to the worlds markets then? massacres , arrests and brutality.

Bottom line is i am out of anything that has stocks- think about your super, pension plan (US) and all that is mostly stocks in those portfolios. They all got caught with a tiny warning in 2007. This time we have the data , and years of warning all over the net's finance channels crunching this data.

Aust housing market has just jumped but why. aust's are broke and lending is tight? HK is dumping their money into our housing before they are arrested and dragged back by Beijing expecting them to cross soon, so theres a panic. also Gold is being hoarded and some cant access gold in vaults now as its all gone and only the note you have promises you own it!. Reports of the biggest investors are hoarding cash.Gold and Buffet is also got a massive cash chunk on standby , so these guys got VERY rich, and they are taking action NOW..
    Our market is twitchy and going up when it should be going down- thats enough warning for that whats due is imminent now- Protect yourself as you cant react when it happens when all selling.....
    worse case for aust is up to 70% housing crash mostly in the inner main cities , but prices now are all over the shop and WA is still going down just like the US did after their GFC when 40% of US mortgages were worth more than the houses. Many living in their cars and million lost their houses. For sales signs everywhere on most streets- terrible! and soon we will see in aust the same? we will know soon.
    At least i cant lose my money now only extra profit.... THATS why i have money where others dont, or do then lose and say "why"???? ... this is not rocket science people! common sense.
    One of my edges is that i look at the big picture always.. All MO but gathered facts so.......

Next lecture will be on which is the one true god ( 1300 gods over 150,000 years hmm)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.