GPT 1.80% $4.36 gpt group

Hey CrargGood post. I was just watching Foxtel Business after...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Crarg

Good post. I was just watching Foxtel Business after the market closed and they had a guy talking to the presenter who was talking just about REITS.

He said their used to be 70...then 48...now 14 or so real ones including Westfield, GPT, MGR etc.

He said their (not including Westfield) their value has dropped 70% or more but the value of their assets haven't. Also spoke of impending asset sales and basically said its the most oversold sector on the market and probably about to see some good gains to get back on par with their real poistion.

He spoke of GPT and I have been watching it...saw the bottom at 14 and trying to work out a time to get in and thinking its about now.

Breaching covenants is the only thing all REITs have to work out and renegotiate...all of them.

Anyway...blabbing....but last night in the US...REITS went through the roof...and I think the secotr is DOW proof until their asset values, LVR get back in line with more realistic share price. Not sure where that is for GPT but I like GPT and VPG.....just doing some research on both.....but ready for GPT tomorrow as it sounds as...and this guy was saying...there will probably end up being 7 real well performing REIT's soon....others...but a good 7 that are about to move nicely.

VPG is a risky one. GPT I reckon is way oversold and might get back around the 50 cent mark. VPG..covenant breaking soon maybe...so its a 50-50 for me and VPG management dont seem to report anything unless forced to so I dont like how quiet they are.

Anyway...thanks for the post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.080(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $8.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.37 $4.40 $4.34 $37.42M 8.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28014 $4.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.37 89068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.