GPT 1.80% $4.36 gpt group

reit asset sales, page-6

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks Guys and especially PD (Mod)

No need for personal or heavy attacks....especially in this environment.

Sure...shoot a ramper....but we're all finding it hard to make a buck at the moment.

I killed my IT Business now so do this full time.

In answer to your qn....all REIT's are under fire.

I actually am only holding MAE and the rest of my 80% portfolio is cash as of today.

I was just discussing REIT's and especially GPT's ability for a run from 29 to maybe 50 short term. Anything is possible. Its also possible for the company to go into a halt and never come out.....so not so interested in personal diatribe...especially from a seasoned and respected poster like Melua. I respect her anyway....just not interested in HC Politics.

Anyway.....my position guys....I say yes Autralian REIT are oversold. I think there will be a good 50% chance that will see dramatic jumps even over the next 10 days trading...not a doubling but who knows...depends on sentiment...on REITS jumping.

Anyway....Mods..apologies for my view...making my posts fe and far between as doing a of research these days.

Also...Melua....apologies if you took me the wrong way....I am neither or for REIT's but do see Australian REIT's abolut 3 of them posied for a 50% gain on sentiment and I put GPT in that basket and personally I dont hold yet. I use HV as just a forum only.....been a member for quite a while in IT years so not keen to fight with anyone or strive for a pole position in any way.

Good luck in your trading and am sorry if I stood on any raw nerve.

Bionic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.080(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $8.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.37 $4.40 $4.34 $37.42M 8.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28014 $4.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.37 89068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.