GPT 1.80% $4.36 gpt group

Thanks Guys and especially PD (Mod)No need for personal or heavy...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks Guys and especially PD (Mod)

No need for personal or heavy attacks....especially in this environment.

Sure...shoot a ramper....but we're all finding it hard to make a buck at the moment.

I killed my IT Business now so do this full time.

In answer to your qn....all REIT's are under fire.

I actually am only holding MAE and the rest of my 80% portfolio is cash as of today.

I was just discussing REIT's and especially GPT's ability for a run from 29 to maybe 50 short term. Anything is possible. Its also possible for the company to go into a halt and never come out.....so not so interested in personal diatribe...especially from a seasoned and respected poster like Melua. I respect her anyway....just not interested in HC Politics.

Anyway.....my position guys....I say yes Autralian REIT are oversold. I think there will be a good 50% chance that will see dramatic jumps even over the next 10 days trading...not a doubling but who knows...depends on sentiment...on REITS jumping.

Anyway....Mods..apologies for my view...making my posts fe and far between as doing a of research these days.

Also...Melua....apologies if you took me the wrong way....I am neither or for REIT's but do see Australian REIT's abolut 3 of them posied for a 50% gain on sentiment and I put GPT in that basket and personally I dont hold yet. I use HV as just a forum only.....been a member for quite a while in IT years so not keen to fight with anyone or strive for a pole position in any way.

Good luck in your trading and am sorry if I stood on any raw nerve.

Bionic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.080(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $8.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.37 $4.40 $4.34 $37.42M 8.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28014 $4.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.37 89068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.