BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

reject the offer!!, page-155

1. 26,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Excellent post CL27 and yes no incentive for a higher offer price for these 2 holders as they roll into the scrip. (what a bunch of spineless lightweights turning their back on shareholders)

And good point you make re 90% shareholder acceptance, that's where our chances lie with a higher offer that will most likely get accepted by S/H (if that is the plan by the suitor lowering expectations with a piss ant 60c bid to start with - what a bunch of insulting malakas to the S/H base they are and doing their best to further destabalise the company) and of course there is the possibility of another suitor entering the bidding at the business end of negog (final quarter).

And yes you are spot on again - VF Corp are going great guns financially and its shares hitting record highs, so are in the best position and shape to make a serious bid.
    (or are they FOS too)

Anyway, another week or so to go, let's see if we hear anything from the very professional and well informed reporters at the AFR. I have had to sometime sleep with my clients to get more business (nothing wrong with over servicing your clients, lol...), so how do they get their information and in more recent times, they have been right on the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.