CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

My views on this matter are -1. The current Board in knitpicking...

1. 939 Posts.
    My views on this matter are -

1. The current Board in knitpicking and rejecting the request by Shareholders are obviously very concerned the proposal to dismiss them has substance and may well succeed. Otherwise they would "bring it on" at the EGM to Vote on free Options, save the Company money for a separate meeting and save the company (our company!) protracted and ongoing Legal costs.

2. I too like a lot of other long term holders have had patience with this Board over 3 years and only seen my investment and shareholding slowly evaporate under numerous CR,s and accompanying share issues. I endorse Bob,s Mob in saying it is time to give someone else a go!

3. I feel the Board has to give more info on the sacking of another Director JH and not hide behind Legal proceedings

4. Having stated the above I feel Bob needs to give a lot more info on what the proposed Directors will bring to the Company. I apologise in advance if this has been done and I have missed it.

Good luck to all and thanks to Bob for at least putting his mouth where his money is!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.