CTP 8.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Its typical of your bombastic attitude to your reply that your...

1. 8,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580

Its typical of your bombastic attitude to your reply that your replies are in poor context and negative.

I shouldnt have to explain myself but just to prove you are wrong, I was in past threads when I posted that comment and when you posted your reasons. So how am I supposed to read yours 1st before my comment.

If this is your attitude then Im sorry for you and you will need to address it better to win votes for your crusade.

So far you have taken centrestage with this and anyone critical of something regarding this issue, you shoot down in flames with disregard to others opinions.

We are in a DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY or are we.????

You posted that at an AGM, SHERs in the future can vote to put JH back on the board.

Yet you and your 10% of votes can remove 3 boardmembers. Am I missing something here or does my vote in a DEMOCRATIC election is not counted.????

Sorry in my way of thinking, if you want to remove these boardmembers you are going to need an election of 100% of the voters not your 10% army.

You want change then involve all SHERs not just your 10%. Without a DEMOCRATIC vote of all SHERs and you succeed in your quest is nothing short in comparison to a political coupe of force in a 3rd world country and an adhoc dictactorship.

If you want to win me and other swinging voters then you will have to show more respect to other SHERs and your ATTITUDE to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $5.66K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.