CTP 8.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

rejection of s249d notice , page-52

1. 939 Posts.
    Ravi
    I was simply pointing out that HC is not the ultimate Forum for legitimate CTP share holders to debate the issues at hand!

All the issues will (from my information) be made available to all concerned via a mail out well before the EGM but even if some miss out for any reason all info will be available before a vote at the EGM. This is normal practice in any democracy and for most of us as long as we get details before a vote we are happy!!! (unless one is a slow thinker!1)

Before you criticise the admitted supporters of removing the Board for lack of information I suggest you reflect on just what detail the current Directors have given us!!

I.E. Forget about reasons for dismissal of JH how about where we are traveling with -
    Testing of Sunrise?
    any sales of oil extracted?
    costs involved?

progress or time table for 3d Surveys?
    previously announced drilling programs over next few months?
    what happened to Mt Kitty commitment?
    and just to throw an old one- do you remember how the Company had found"vital old seismic information not previously known??" well guess what we have heard nothing since. If the Board is on the ball why have they not provided all this info and more if it was all JH,s fault??
    They have had plenty of time to do so!

And then add all the trees planted to offset carbon!! What happened there?? I could go on and on about my 3 years involvement with this company but I suggest you do your own research and not take a very narrow view criticizing the likes of CB who has supported the Board and JH for most of his posts (take time to read them all not just last few)and now has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to his convictions!!??

If he was a Johnny come lately as many recent critical posters are I would oppose his moves but he has been a consistent supporter of the Board and JH for many years but has obviously had enough and garnished sufficient support to cause a spill!! And believe me it will happen! And only then can we get an outcome . I wont happen on HC!

With due respect

Don

I repeat look at all factors over 3 years before you take sides!!

No insults intended just trying to provoke more thought!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $5.66K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.