BDG 0.00% 2.2¢ black dragon gold corp.

I get the argument regarding the specifics of our area and...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I get the argument regarding the specifics of our area and potential obstacles in getting permits.
    So that is why it is important that we get a sustained rise in Gold price and when it is clear that this is going to be the case I think even the locals will be wanting to invest heavily into a well designed UG mine that will be held to account in terms of its impact on the environment.
    If we are going into a commodity super cycle (my belief) then Gold will rise significantly and the SP price will be seen as a gift a few years from now.
    Or maybe, the western economies will become much stronger than I believe possible and the massive deficits/debt will be dealt with once the Governments start magically producing surpluses (from consumption biased economies?) without destroying the currencies. In that unlikely/impossible scenario, I would not expect great things for BDG.
    Generally speaking, it seems that Spain is becoming more pro mining, as highlighted in the BDG presentation.
    Scotland now has its first commercial Gold mine: Scotgold Resources. (It solved the same type of Issues that BDG has).
    Scotgold readies to open Scotland’s first commercial gold mine - MINING.COM
    GLA Sharegar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $147 6.666K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20334 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 541647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.