FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Related: LIX Lithium 'frenzy', page-2

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Musk is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to lithium demand, though he already has over 190.000 people who have made a deposit on their cars so far this year. The Chinese alone will probably double Telsa's need for lithium then there are the Europeans and assorted others. And that does not take into account the solar storage market, expected to quadruple by 2020 a short four years away and the competition telsa has there as well, GE alone will probably be equal or bigger than tesla.

There is also the quality of the lithium source that comes into account, Hard rock v Brine, grade, Iron content, ease of mining, cost, etc etc. Quite a few company's might have a large resource in brine but are yet still years away from having a product to sell as it takes a couple of years just to evaporate off the product once all the plant construction is done.

Hard Rock is the cream of the crop at this point in the game and BGS has an indicated resource on par with the best in the world at this point in time. I fully expect a much larger resource to be announced once the drills and KJ have done their job's as the results shown in past work are a tiny fraction of our new tenements and even the rudimentary work done shows the deposit open all over the place.

Sure it might be a bubble, but I really think the timing of that bubble works' to BGS' advantage as even if a new massive Brine resource was to start tomorrow it would take at least three years to produce product.

High Grade, on the Surface, very favourable Gov't, in demand product. The only thing that could be better was if it was in W.A or the N.T.... Then again when you think of all the red and green hoop's that would have to jumped through there and the additional mining cost's compared to Mali .... Maybe not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.