FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Related: LIX Lithium 'frenzy', page-3

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I suspect SRV when Microwaves were introduced you said...They'll never become popular... When the cell phone was introduced you said nope, just a fad I wont be buying one...Then came solar power you said, why bother...I already have the grid already connected.!

However I will agree that there are companies who will move from fad to fad and continue to rely on investors who fail to see bubbles within a sector...And BGS has decided to enter such a sector...however the difference is quality and quantity...That my friend differentiates the doers and the spruikers.

Spodumene deposits with low impurities in my opinion will find market offtake partners considering the ceramics and historic industries that require such a product are frightened that disruptive industries like the rechargeable battery market will control the supply demand influence.

I don't blame you for your view point, I just think your looking backwards and failing to see the direction going forward... AS you clearly haven't researched the lithium supply structure...considering its not traded like most other commodities and the majority of low quality lithium is a bi-product from other commodities, and Greenbushe's resource will be spoken for after 2017...its just the start of a run to get into production before the over flow arrives... BGS could easily surpass many explorers to production if a deal is done with Ntiola for example... we may become a great example of the new generation Prospect Generation modelling...?
    Last edited by Barneydebear: 06/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.