AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

------------SMOKE & MIRRORS-------------John Geary;Non Executive...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    ------------SMOKE & MIRRORS-------------

John Geary;
    Non Executive Director - ACCLAIM EXPLORATION
    Board member - Eldore Mining
    Ex-Board members of - Greater Pacific Gold(GPN), Yellow Rock(YRR), Aurium Resources(AGU)

Neville Bassett
    Company Secretary - ACCLAIM EXPLORATION
    Board member - Eldore Mining
    Ex-Board members of - Greater Pacific Gold(GPN), Yellow Rock(YRR), Aurium Resources(AGU)

March 2010 I posted a warning in the rise in share price.

I followed Geary over from GPN waiting for a "pump & dump", got out & then bolted. For me the writing was on the wall, 15 views on a AEX thread at that time with 300-500+ trades on the stock a day going through, something wasn't right.

Geary diluted GPN's(now PDY) holdings by creating AGU & YRR from GPN's tenements while giving themselves large option holdings in these companies. Geary and Basset are clever accountants. (Gordon Gecko eat your heart out. lol)

Shortly after this, Dean Scook, Tony Sage were making all the wrong headlines and where was Geary and Basset in all of this ??

After seeing what has happened recently with Acclaim Resources it makes you wonder. Smoke & Mirrors ????

Article on Dean Scooks -

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/asx-has-brought-in-more-restrictions-on-future-dealings-with-market-rigger-dean-scook/story-e6frg9df-1225805517672

Good Luck with your research & trading
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.