AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Thanks for the additional information, Yamsemaj.Going North, I...

1. 79 Posts.
    Thanks for the additional information, Yamsemaj.

Going North, I did notice the loan from EDM to other entity of $1,436,000. It appears $278,000 was lent to AEX. Funds may have been lent to MDA but without the correct cash flow statement (the company submitted the Dec 1/4) we cannot be sure.

Resolution 2 of Acclaim's general meeting seeks the ratification of 52,500,000 shares and 12,500,000 options to Pacific Niugini (PNR) for consideration for technical, geological and property consultancy services conducted on the Naciemento Copper Uranium Project in New Mexico.

Why would Acclaim use the services of company with "extensive PNG experience" in New Mexico? The answer is Andrew Waller. He was director of AEX from 18/9/03 to 22/6/09 and a director of Pacific Niugini/ Crome/ Preston Resources from 22/11/2004 to 1/4/2011.

A further example of questionable related party transactions at 1186 Hay St, Perth is provided in note 9 of the Half Year report for PNR, "During the half-year, a director related entity of Andrew Waller (Non-executive director) issued a convertible note to Pacific Niugini Limited in settlement of a $2,000,000 load due to Pacific Niugini Limited from an unrelated entity. During the half year an impairment loss of $1,000,000 was recognised in respect of the convertible note."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.