RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Relative performance, page-115

1. VYR
    4,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    "As it stands mining the high grade ore now potentially compromises the bigger picture. So it seems plan A which was to transition from Bakers creek to the METZ as is , has now really become plan B if drilling doesn't prove up a bigger operation"

In search for some positives I'm trying to get a handle on this.

Can you explain how mining the high grades now can compromise a bigger picture?

Won't the big picture be capital intensive.Cash is the bigger problem. The current account is in deficit and the royality payment could become current any day.

I thought those 200kt of measured resources @ 10.9 g/t au eq in Syndicate were right at the end of an existing tunnel or am I confusing Syndicate and Sunlight. Mining those straight away to keep the plant busy when Bakers Creek is finished would fund more drilling to convert the other 2.8mt of Metz resources to measured reserves which fills the plant for 12 years with hopefully not much less than 6g/t au eq reserves. That's an outstanding resource in anyone's language.

Its hard to understand in the circumstances how leaving those resources in the ground, retrenching the staff and putting the plant back on care and maintenance can effect a bigger picture. It seems to me the new Plan A involves trying to raise capital to fund the current account deficits together with more drilling and studies.

Lets hope that Mel hasn't discovered something in the last 10 months that makes processing 250Kt pa of outstanding grade gold ore through the plant a problem rather than the bonanza we were hoping for.

Why the bigger picture?????

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3488/3488737-d7e5c88b572952d0835a82cfe7da585f.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3488/3488740-4c6880201abbbf13f409b6441befedb3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.