RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

OK my 2 negative post are over (still justified!) and I'm...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    OK my 2 negative post are over (still justified!) and I'm looking once again to the future, especially, with Mel's mistakes (many) which are now priced in. We have an amazing asset in antimony, a metal that is due to be exhausted in 30 years. A good cash generating asset at Thalanga, with huge up side in exploration, an upgrading in resources and the possibility of filling the mill (if a finger ever gets removed, its 4yrs and counting). Also, the extremely promising Herberton project. Like some, I haven't sold out and am still here. At 17.5c! Surely Thalanga is worth more than that. I think this is now low risk.

Which brings me to Hillgrove, gold and your comment Mr BL. "our chairman is yet to show any influence into RVR but I suspect its coming," Mr BL, I think he already has! I think he is the one behind scrapping the plant at Hillgrove. I think he is looking at the much bigger picture and you need to spend money to make money, rather than the saving every cent moto from Mel. What is the point in slaving your guts out producing limited amounts of gold over a 30yr+ time frame at limited margins, that would leave you hugely exposed to a down turn in gold price. Maybe there is vast low grade gold all around and a bigger plant is the only sensible outcome. What kind of cash are we looking at ?(how long is a piece of string). CR!!!! (yuck!!!)

God I hope they employ someone to go over the figures properly and don't leave it up to Mel who is still dreaming of "How big this baby can be" mentality. As if he gets this wrong, it will be a company killer. When are we going to make money from Antimony? However, everything is just hope, opinions and guesses!

Nothing an informative update could dispel. However, he has only been looking at Hillgrove for 3 years, so at Mel's pace, this is early days. I must admit however, Mel's go slow strategy is probably adding value!

DYO guess work.
    Cheers Mdcha1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.