UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

You won't but akm in mongolia and unfortunately unv in sa and...

1. 191 Posts.
    You won't but akm in mongolia and unfortunately unv in sa and its an annoying land filled with inconsistencies and lurking monsters in regards to developing, building and operating a resource company and so this is a roof on the share price of its speculative stocks.

So to the long term holder not the short term buyer they will see their holding increase on the back of results and production. Very little future priced into sa stocks due to risk. But of course once it starts to be derisked it will fly and you would want to be in it not buying when it does.

This stock is just unpredictable, it could run to 90c-$1 on current available information or drop to 33 on a broad based market sell off. Great for a trader who knows what they are doing which i am not. However also good for a long term holder to build a position at bargain prices and await the mc increase that has to come as the company fulfills its goals. Still requires balls but any buying here is just cheap full stop.

bring on the coking coal announcement, i loved the early widths that they were reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.