TAS 25.0% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

Relative value, page-25

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi to you all,

I rarely post on the TAS forum as I unfortunately do not have the time for both forums. I therefore urge all of you to visit the EDE forum on a daily basis (if you are not already doing so). Not being up to date up on the latest exciting developments in the EdenCrete, EdenPlast etc. stories and the ever expanding “CNT applications” universe is IMHO extremely unwise.

IMHO the TAS SP will probably remain undervalued until EDE become cash flow positive, which will most definitely happen fairly soon after the Colorado Stage 2 (CS2) production facility is up and running in early 2017. However, should a takeover be launched in the meantime, which is not out of the question, this would immediately change everything and the TAS SP would appreciate dramatically within 24 hours. To sell TAS now would therefore be an extremely unwise move IMHO.

I consider TAS to be a terrific investment due almost entirely to its major and very strategically important shareholding in EDE. Why TAS continues to trade at such a discount remains a bit of a mystery to me, however, as I have already pointed out, this situation will not last forever and indeed it could change in an instant.

Although all TAS mining activities are indefinitely on hold, I consider Vulcan to be a sleeping giant and as such still quite important. Vulcan’s future is completely dependant on the copper and iron ore prices recovering substantially. When this happens I believe Vulcan will well and truly be back on a lot on investor’s radars.

I personally have a 2:1 EDE/TAS shareholding ratio which has been the case since October 2014 and I have no intention of changing this for the next 5 years. In fact, over the last ca. two months I have been regularly topping up on both shares in the same ratio. Need I say more?

Cheers and as always DYOR!

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.567K 313.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2843701 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4928970 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.