EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Relative values TAS/EDE

1. 17,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    As most here will know I constantly review my relative values and trade between TAS and EDE while remain invested in both. This allows me to milk some cash and maintain the same level of investment in Edencrete. Yesterdays news was not good for Edencrete but will create opportunities for relative value trading. Unlike MB I am not al n with TAS but heavy in TAS. I see an opportunity to turn this around in the near future.
    I used to trade on the basis of 1.2 EDE = 1 TAS. simply because the market set that as an average value. I switched to equal value as an average for a term, simply because that was the way it was trading on average. As FMG became involved I began to use 1.2 TAS = 1 EDE, a reverse of earlier values.
    Now it's the time to review again. Luckily I am heavy with TAS. I do see an opportunity to reverse that. I'll let the market give me the relative values in the next day or two.
    I still have faith in Edencrete. As I've said in the past, It appears good enough to succeed despite the mistakes of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $414 275.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 197083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.