VMT 4.35% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

"Relaunch" in Q421

1. afd
    1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    An interesting reaction to "Vmoto’s 3Q21 Market Update". Not what I expected (SP wise) but there you go.

The company continues to drop clues about where it might be headed next and I cannot but think it is going to be a 'big' next.

Introducing themselves now as "Global electric vehicle company" in the recent updates.

Tagging the top of VmotoSoco site with "Copyright 2021 Vmoto Europe BV – A Sole Shareholder Company of VMOTO LIMITED - A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of VMOTO LIMITED. All rights reserved."

Removing the content on the "About Us" page etc.

I get the impression they are moving away from the message that "Super Soco is a major part of the future" to Super Soco is a major part of the future".

A rebranding / relaunching exercise in 4Q21 (approaching the halfway mark there).

And loads of references to collaborations with major clients, industry participants and "top European industrial design company".

It goes on................

So in no particular order I am speculating (yes speculating so have at it).........

"Vmoto Europe BV" becomes "Vmoto Europe NV" and onto a secondary or dual listing (more likely dual).

Rabobank directly or indirectly (through Greenmo) joins the party. Or perhaps Hellbiz (if so a US listing maybe).

Speaking of Hellbiz, ..............Pininfarina is announced for their industrial design role.

Vmoto Europe NV announces a JV with Bird Group regarding a manufacturing/assembly plant.

Like I said though. Speculation. But how many breadcrumbs can be dropped?

Whatever is going down, the lead-time for the relaunching in Q421 is seriously short though. We are coming into week 6 of a 13 week quarter.

I expect an exciting lead into Xmas.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $48.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $8.351K 69.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15681 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 200748 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 18300
Last updated 12.24pm 02/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.